Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Each year the First Lutheran Church Women (FLCW) host the fall Bazaar to raise funds for local, regional and
global missions. In 2017 a total of $49,700 in bazaar proceeds was given to 42 programs, ministries or agencies.
Every year there is something new! Invite a friend and shop this year's bazaar!
Attic Treasures is now accepting donations of home goods, decor, antiques and uniques, holiday items and used books thru October 15. Please bring only clean usable and salable items in good condition/working order. Look for the Bazaar collection box near the elevator in the atrium. Please no electronics, TV's or encyclopedias.
Crafts and homemade gifts needed. Now is the time to gather with friends and family to plan or finish your crafts and projects. We have areas for kitchen items, seasonal and variety crafts, plants, woodwork projects, vintage linens, sweet shop candies and goodies, home-baked breads, cookies, traditional favorites and all your new and creative items. We are collecting
ATTIC TREASURE PRICING DAYS
Pricing is done in the Upper Room. Anyone is welcome to help.
Tuesday: September 25, 9 – 1 p.m. (light lunch provided)
Wednesday: September 26, 9 – noon ( snacks provided)
Tuesday: October 2, 9 am – 1 p.m., and 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: October 3, 9 am – noon (snacks provided)
Tuesday: October 16, 9 am – 1 p.m. (snacks provided)
Wednesday: October 17, 9 am – noon (snacks provided)
Especially needed items
• Homemade baked goods: cookies, pies, rolls, pastries, quick breads, etc.
• Scandinivan goodies: flatbread, yeast bread, fruit bread, krumkakke, sandbakkels, fatigman, kringler, Norwegian almond wedding cakes
• Home-canned items
• Homemade candies: *caramels, divinity, *chocolate or peanut butter fudge, toffee, *peanut brittle
• Treats: Candy and caramel apples, caramel corn chocolate covered pretzels, *popcorn balls
Featured for 2018
Kaffee Stua (Coffee Shop)
Specialty Shops (Antiques, Attic Treasures, Book Cellar, Christmas items and gifts, Christ Corner, Calligraphy, Handcrafted Wood Gifts, Jewelry, Linens, Plants, Quilts, Scandinavian, Seasonal, Sweets, Variety Boutique)
Rosettes - We are looking for some Rosette Makers on Monday, Oct. 29, in the Fellowship Hall. “On the job training” provided for those who have never made rosettes! Come enjoy the fun!
Volunteer the week of the Bazaar
• Movers and haulers: Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 9 a.m.
• Set up Christmas trees: Wednesday, Oct. 31.
• Helpers to set up shops: Thursday, Nov. 1 at 9 a.m.
Volunteer day of the Bazaar - Nov. 3
• Wait staff and bussers:
9 –11 a.m. 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 – 3 p.m.
Contact: Colleen Kokenge 605-338-3303
• Sandwich Makers (sit down job)
• Butter lefse (sit down job)
• Buffet table attendant
• Traffic directors in parking lots
• Greeters and guides
• Clean-up workers after 3 p.m.
• Workers for shops (some sit down jobs)
• Shop cashiers (sit down job)
• Attic Treasures volunteers for hauling, setup, checkout and monitoring
• Musicians (voice, instrument, piano)
Contact: Mary Ryrholm at 261-7325
We NEED and WANT you to be involved! Many jobs are available! You will have the time of your life!
Call: Jean Colon - 334-7718 or Sandy Fink - 339-2933