2018 Summer Camps
2018 Camping dates
These are the options for your children to attend camp with FLC staff and other FLC campers. Our staff will transport them and be there with them for the week. Camping is a significant faith experience for many children and families. We encourage you to make summer camp a priority for your family this summer.
June 10-15 Outlaw Ranch, 6th & 7th Grades – $500 *
June 17-22 Camp Metigoshe, 8th Grade – $350 *
June 17-22 Camp Metigoshe, 9th & 10th Grade – $350 *
July 15-20 NeSoDak, 4th & 5th Grades – $500 *
July 30 – Aug. 2
Vacation Bible School (3-year olds – 2nd grade): cost $25
Day Camp (3rd – 5th grade): cost $50
• Both camps are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Before and After Care (7:30-9 am/3-5 pm) $5/child/day
(* Does not include transportation)
Camperships and funding
• $75 Camperships ($35 for ½ wk.) are given to children who attend an ELCA Bible Camp.
• $75 Young Camper Camperships are given to (4th – 7th grade) youth attending NeSoDak or Outlaw Ranch. In addition to the FLC Campership.
• We want you to go to Bible Camp! We also offer Camp Assistance to families who need some additional financial assistance.
• Hy-Vee Card Fundraiser is available to all FLC families, ask a Youth & Family staff member how you can participate.
High School Youth
June 25 – July 2
ELCA Youth Gathering, Houston, TX, High School – $1000
For information contact Elias Youngquist, 339-1983 x235 or firstname.lastname@example.org