First Lutheran Church Women
Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church (WELCA)
As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.
- Dorcas Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.Elizabeth Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
- Hannah Circle│Third Thursday, 6 p.m.
- Katie Circle│Third Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. (with Lydia Circle)
- Lois Circle│Third Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Lydia Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m. (with Katie Circle)
- Martha Circle│Third Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Rachel Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
- Rhoda Circle│Third Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Ruth Circle│Third Thursday, 7 p.m.
- Sarah Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
WELCA meets monthly for lunch and a program. All women are welcome. You do not need to be a member of a Circle.
In addition to the All-Circle Bible study, Circles hold Bible studies during their monthly meetings.
Annual FLC Bazaar
November 5│9 a.m. – 3 p.m.│First Lutheran Church
Join us to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of the Annual FLC Bazaar
April 25, 2017│WELCA Crossroads Conference Spring Gathering│First Lutheran Church, Sioux Falls
June 24-25, 2017│WELCA Synod Convention│First Lutheran Church, Mitchell, SD
Please contact the First Lutheran Church office for current leadership contacts (605) 336-3734.