First Lutheran Church Women
Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church (WELCA)
As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.
- Dorcas Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
- Elizabeth Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
- Hannah Circle│Third Thursday, 6 p.m.
- Katie Circle│Third Tuesday, 9:30 a.m.
- Lois Circle│Third Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Lydia/Rachel Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
- Martha Circle│Third Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Rhoda Circle│Third Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Ruth Circle│Third Thursday, 7 p.m.
- Sarah Circle│Third Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
WELCA meets monthly for food, fellowship and a program. All women are welcome. You do not need to be a member of a Circle.
In addition to the All-Circle Bible study, Circles hold Bible studies during their monthly meetings.
Annual FLCw Bazaar
November 4, 2017│9 a.m. – 3 p.m.│First Lutheran Church
April 29, 2017│WELCA Crossroads Conference Spring Gathering│Trinity Lutheran Church, Tea
June 23-24, 2017│WELCA Synod Convention│Trinity Lutheran Church, Yankton
July 13-16, 2017│Tenth Triennial Gathering of WELCA, Minneapolis
Please contact the First Lutheran Church office for current leadership contacts (605) 336-3734.